Friday, September 19, 2014

Cleo in Red

Another week has gone by in September. So it's time for the next Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs. Again this week we have 2 images for you.
Bonnie of the Nile (Cleopatra Sassy) 
Mummy Sassy

I chose to use the Cleopatra Sassy this time. And I made a easel card.

inside

folded

detail of inside border

detail of image

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bonnie of the Nile digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-E25
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-C1, C3, C5, C7
Dress-R32, R35, R37, R39, YR24, Y28
DP-DCWV Cinnamon Luster stack
Cardstock-Stash 
Diecuts-Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles Small
Cuttlebug
Sentiments-Computer generated

I didn't have a die the right size for the long piece behind the image.  So I used the 3rd die from the center to create the shape.
drew the shape on the cardstock 
placed & taped the die on one end of the shape
placed the "C" plate so it didn't cut all the way down 
moved the die to the other end 
again placed the "C" plate not over the entire die 
after the ends were cut 
finished the cuts with my x-acto 
finished piece. Just need to erase lines (or use other side)

Hope this little tutorial was helpful.

Here's a link to a card I made with the Mummy Sassy last year.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: