Friday, September 12, 2014

Snakes on a Head

Happy Friday! Is everyone enjoying September? I love Fall. It means Winter will be here next.  I hear all the Boos out there. hahaha  On to this week's Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week there are 2 images available.
Mummy Honey 
Medusa Honey

I chose to use the Medusa Honey for my project.


inside

side view

showing green foil reflection

Stuff I Used:
Image-Medusa Honey by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-E25
Lips-R30, R32
Dress-YG11, YG13, YG25, B21, B23, B12
Crown-Y26, Y28, B21, B23
Snakes-E23, E25, YG11, YG13, YG25
DP-DCWV White Ginger stack
Cardstock-Recollections Spice Market pack 
Faux stitching-Le Pen Lt Blue pen
Circles-Cut with Martha Stewart circle cutter on Slice glass mat
Sentiments-Computer generated

I popped up the image and sentiment on foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.
This is a fun image to color. Head over to Sassy Studio Designs and pick up both images. Get started on some of those Halloween cards. There are some more great images coming in the coming weeks.  But you know you need these 2.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: