Friday, September 5, 2014

Pink Ribbon Flashback

It's now September (my birthday month).  And it's Friday!  Time for the newest Flashback Friday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week there are a number of images up for grabs.  Stop over to SSD to see what is being offered.  I used the "Pink Ribbon Frame" image.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Pink Ribbon Frame by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BG15
Lips-RV21, RV23
Hair-W1, W3, W5
Shirt-RV00
Pants-RV23, RV25
Ribbons-RV21, RV23
Frame-BG11
GP-American Crafts Dear Lizzy
(I just got a bunch of paper packs at Michaels for $5 each - reg $20 each)
Cardstock-Recollections
I made the Ribbon strip in the computer and colored it digitally.
I popped up the image panel on homemade pink foam squares.
I used this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches (#152)
and will be entering there also.

Hope you can stop over at Sassy Studio Designs and play along with one of the many images offered this week.

Thanx for looking and please follow and comment.

post signature

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

Your coloring is fabulous and I love the pink ribbons! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!