Thursday, August 28, 2014

Very Happy Birthday

It's Thursday.  It's time for the last DTBST challenge (#244 Make a card for someone you love) of August at Sassy Studio Designs.  Where has this year gone?  I couldn't pick just one person that would fit the challenge, so I made a general "Fun" card.
I just got a bunch of DP packs at JoAnn's a few weeks ago when they were on sale for like $5 each (regularly $20 each).  So I used one of the packs.  I saw a card using a velum strip for the front sentiment and  liked the way it looked.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Birthday Cake Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BG13
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-Y23, Y26, YR24
Dress-V15, V17, BG13, BG15
Boots-E31, E33
Cake-V12, V15, V17, BG11, BG13, W1, W3, W5
Candles-G24, Y38
DP-DCWV Violet Leaf Stack
Cardstock-Staples colored cardstock 
Vellum-Sweet Stamps vellum
Sentiments-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade black foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Hope you join us for the challenge this week.

And remember this Saturday is the August Release/Hop at Sassy Studio Designs.

Stop at each of the Design Teams blogs and the SSD site, leave a comment and you could win the entire release.  There will also be a Live Chat Saturday evening (5-7 PM EST). Stop in and chat with some of the DTs and other SSD fans.

Thanx for looking. Please follow and comment.  


post signature

No comments: