Saturday, February 23, 2013

myPAD


Time again for this week's Hambo Hoedown entry.  This week's challenge (here) was to use a Hambo stamp ( I used  "Frogboy" that I got free for playing along last week) and add "warts or bumps".



close up of "warts"

  I wanted to do something different, so I mad the background by using Scribbles 3D paint.  I randomly daubed the paint onto the Dark green paper.  I think it looks like little warts.

Bottle of warts

Stuff I Used:
Image- "Frog Boy" digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Pad-YG63, YG67
Skin-E11, E13, E15
Frog Suit-YG03, YG06, E31, E34
Cardstock-"Recollections" Kraft, Dk green, Bright green, Cream
Faux stitching- Olive Green Le Pen
Warts on frog suit-Glossy Accents
Sentiment- Computer generated

I popped up the sentiment and image on lt. green foam dots.

Thanx for stopping by my pad (blog).  Now hop on over to the Hambo Hoedown http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/ and get in on the fun.  But not before leaving me a comment. 




post signature

2 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

The 3D paint is a great idea! Love your coloring. Thank you for playing in the Hoedown this week!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I will need to go get myself a bottle of warts...in lot of colors :~) Like the kraft paper with stitches too!Great job!!
Lyn