Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Candy Hearts


The challenge at " A Day for Daisies" blog was to use a ADFD image and Pink Polka Dots.  See it here.  I used the "Candy Hearts" Freebie. This was close to a "Clean and Simple" card.


Stuff I used:
Image- A Day for Daisies "Candy Hearts"
Colored with Copics
YR00, YR02, Y11, Y15, RV23, RV34, B00, B02, B91, G02, G05, C1
DP- Bo Bunny Pink Punch Dots
Pink paper- Recollections
Faux stitching- Bic Mark•it Ultra fine point Pink Flamingo

I popped up the image on homemade foam squares.
Rounded the bottom corners with Fiskars corner punch.

I am also entering the card in the ABC Challenges "ABC17" All Stitched Up challenge.






post signature

5 comments:

Lela said...

LOVE those candy hearts! Those are so cute, what a fun card. Thanks for stitching w/ us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Greg - great card. Love those candy conversation hearts (did you know we just recently had that for a challenge?). I really fun card - totally enjoy it. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

Unknown said...

Hi Greg,
I found you by accident tonight. Your cards are awesome. I found the sweet hearts which are adorable but you have a lot of awesome cards in your archive. Your coloring is excellent. I like roller girl, blowing you kisses and pretty in pink as my favorites. I'm your newest follower and will visit you often. Hope you I'll come visit my blog and if you like follow back
Best
Angel