Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Steampunk Josey


Thought I'd play along this past week at Sassy Studio Designs "Dare to be Sassy Thursday #165" See it here. I love their images and challenges. The challenge was to use stitching (faux or real).




inside

I chose to use faux stitching.  I was going to use real since I just got a We R Memory Keepers "Sew Easy Kit", but changed my mind.

Stuff I Did Use:
Image-Steampunk Josephine by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E11, E13, E15
Leatherboots & Goggles- E31, E33, E34, B00, B02
Clothes-R32, R35, R37, B91, B95, B97
Hair-E37, E29, E57, E49
Buttons-Gelly Roll Gold gel pen
DP- DCWV Stack 8
Cardstock-Recollections
Faux stitching-Gelly Roll White gel pen and Bic Mark•it Deep Sea Blue Ultra Fine
Popped up the vertical band on foam dots and the image up more.

I didn't know what type of card to make it, so I just left it as a general card.

One of the things I like better than making cards, is seeing your comments.  So please comment and follow me.





post signature

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This looks amazing Greg. Great coloring and such fun papers. Thanks so much for joining us at SSD this week for our stitch it up challenge.

stampingtink said...

How much fun is she?! Love the papers and she's colored so beautifully. Thanks for playing along over at Dare to Be Sassy Thursday and I hope you'll join us again!

Susan, SSD DT