Friday, December 26, 2014

Raise a Glass

Christmas has come and gone. And 2014 is almost over.
Where did the year go?  Will anyone else spend the next few times writing a check after Jan 1st and writing 2014 for the date? I know you're saying "Who still writes checks?" I do.  I don't trust all the "Automatic banking".
So on to this week's project.  This is the last Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs for 2014.  This week to get ready for the New Year there is a terrific image available at a discount.  It is the "Martini Pin Up".

Here is what I created.


open

inside sentiment

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Martini Pin Up digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B23
Lips-R22, R24
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Dress-E31, E33
Shoes/glove-R35, R37
Glass-N0,N2, N4
Olives-YG83, G94, R27, R37, R39
Toothpicks-E31, E33, E35
DP-Cloud 9 Designs Seasonal pack
Cardstock-Recollections, Staples 

Die cuts-Spellbinders Classic Ovals SM & LG 
Edge inking-studio g olive green
Sentiments-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade lt green foam squares. I added a smaller image on the inside.

This is a great image.  I've used it numerous times.

inside


Now it's your turn to create something.  Head over to the Sassy Studio Designs Store and pick up "Martini Pin Up" at a discounted price from 12-26-2014 until 1-1-2015.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow. 


post signature

No comments: