Friday, December 5, 2014

Pink Snowgirl

It's December already.  Only 20 days until Christmas! It's also time for the newest FB Flashback Friday at the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group. This week there are 2 images available at a discount price.
Hanging the Wreath

Snowman Pin Up

I used the Snowman Pin Up image for my card.  I decided to change it up a little and not use blues for my card.  I went with pink and purple.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Snowman Pin Up digital
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G03
Lips-RV02, RV04
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Hat-C3, C5, C7
Dress/flower-RV02, RV04, RV06
Scarf-V12, V15, V17
DP-DCWV the Christmas stack
Card stock-Recollections Mauve Passion pack, South Beach pack 
Glitter-studio g pink
I ran strips of pink CS through my Xyron and coated the adhesive with the pink glitter.  I popped up the image panel on homemade pink foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create something with this week's images. (and they are discounted from 12-5-14 to 12-11-14)
There is also a Progressive Challenge at the FB Sassy Studio Designs group.
If you played along last month, you got the images for free.  If not pick up the images and continue along with the fun in the coming months.

post signature

No comments: