Monday, July 14, 2014

Grad Slider

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the weekly challenge at Artistic Inspirations Challenges (#100, that's right 100! ).  This week's theme is "Anything Goes". I thought with this being "Graduation" time of the year, I'd make a Graduation card.  I also decided to make it a "Double Slider" card.  I don't remember where I first saw how to make this type of card, but I've made a few of them in the past.


starting to open

fully open

top sentiment

bottom sentiment

Stuff I Used:
Image-Graduation Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copiics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G05
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Gown/mortorboard-Y06, Y08
Tassel-B95, B97
Diploma-B95, B97, W1, W3, Y26, YR24
Boots-E70, E71
DP-DCWV the Stack 5
Cardsock-Recollections black
Ribbon-Darice Basic Expressions 5/8" Navy
Foil paper-Recollections gold foil paper
Die cuts-Spellbinders Scalloped Oval SM
Corner Rounder- Fiskars squeeze corner rounder
Sentiments-Computer generated

I popped up the image on foam squares. I added a smaller image on the bottom panel with the sentiment.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is great and what a fab image to use too, thanks for sharing it over on our 100th challenge over on artistic inspirations x

Unknown said...

wow this is great and what a fab image to use too, thanks for sharing it over on our 100th challenge over on artistic inspirations x