Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Birthday Present 4 U

This month (actually August) Sassy Studio Designs is one of the sponsors for the challenge at Crafting by Designs. The challenge is "Anything Goes".  I had this image sitting on my desk in a pile of images.  I thought, let's use it and make a Birthday card. I also got the DP pack a couple weeks earlier at a Stamp & Scrap Show and wanted to use some of the papers.
Here's what I created.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Don't open 'til Christmas digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BG15
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-Y21, YR21, YR24
Pants-W1, W3, Y13, Y15, Y17
Top-R20, R22
Present-BG11, BG13, YR21, YR23, B00, B21
DP-My Mind's Eye My Girl (got on sale for $3)
Card stock-stash 
Rhinestones-stash
Faux stitching- Marvy Le Pen Dk Grey
Sentiments-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade pink foam squares. I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

You have until August 25th to create and upload something.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg, I like this! Love the background papers and the inside of the card. :)
Thank you for playing with us over at Crafting By Design this month & good luck!
Sanja, DT

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.