Thursday, May 15, 2014

Just a Splash of Color

Do you make projects with a lot of colors?  I like to play with colors.  But this week's Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#229) at Sassy Studio Designs is "White with a Splash of Color".

I decided not to even add color to my image for this challenge.  So I colored it with greys.







Stuff I Used:
Image-Dorothy Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics (C1, C3, C5, C7)
DP-me and my Big ideas Mambi Sheets pack
Cardstock-stash

I layered the background DP/cardstock and popped each up on foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

This was a fun challenge trying to only "add a splash of color".  Hopefully you'll join the fun and try your hand at the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

1 comment:

vic said...

This is gorgeous Greg love the image and the pretty papers :)

Vic x