Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Star Wars Day

If you didn't know it, today is "Star Wars Day". Why today? Because it's May the 4th.  So "May the 4th be with you."  And to celebrate, some of the DT at Sassy Studio Designs have created some projects using the fabulous "Princess Leia Sassy" and I created a couple "SentiMints" to go with it.  I also created a project.

I made a shirt.  I colored Leia on my computer. Printed the image and sentimint using a iron on T-shirt transfer sheet.  After I made it and showed my Dad, he asked me to make one for his trainer (who's a big Star Wars fan).  So I made one for him.
If you'd like to get your hands on the image and SentiMints, head over to Sassy Studio Designs and get them.  And there is a special deal for this week only. They have a special offer for all of you Sassy Fans out there, a New SentiMints Set! 
its a single set of 2 versions of the same sentiment, it is available for sale on it's own for $1.00, 
but in honor of Star Wars Day, for this week only you can get the Princess Leia Sassy and the Sentiment at a discounted price of $3.00! Regular price for the 2 would be $5.00 so take advantage of this short term discount while you can over at the store.

Thanx for looking and please comment or I'll send Chewbaca to your house. 



post signature

No comments: