Thursday, April 3, 2014

Like Gag me with a Sketch

Like are you ready for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#223) at Sassy Studio Designs. This week's challenge is a sketch.

My niece's 17th birthday was April 1st.  So I figured this would be great for her card. She always wears a bow in her hair and when I saw the "Boom Box Sassy" image and she had a bow in her hair! I thought PERFECT! It is from the August 2013 release images.


inside

Of course I couldn't make and give away a card. (I'm just crazy like that) So I had to make 2! 

Stuff I Used:
Image-Boom Box Sassy digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-E25
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E35, E25, E27
Jeans-B24, B26
Belt-C1, silver gel pen
Shirts/bow-YG05, YG07, RV04, RV06
Boombox-W1, W3, C3, C5, C7, red gel pen, silver gel pen
DP-Recollections Rainbow pack
Carstock-stash
Denim Duct Tape
I haven't used it in awhile, so I decided to break out my Cricut.
 And use the Accent Essentials cart for the scalloped edge on the image panel.
I popped up the striped panel on homemade foam squares.  And popped up the image panel on more foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

I hope you join in the fun and take the challenge with us at Sassy Studio Designs.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, this is totally awesome! Love the colors and that patterned paper.

Cindy Groh said...

Love your coloring of her. I have her from way back when she was a freebie.