Thursday, April 24, 2014

Birthday Kitty

Time for not one but two challenges.  This time around Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenges at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (#105 Birthday sentiment or #4) and at Charisma Cardz Challenges (#9 Purples/Blues).  As a Sassy Studio Designs DT member I played along.  I like the purple and blue combo together. And adding a Birthday sentiment added to the fun.
Here's what I created.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Sassy Pin Up Cat
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Lips/ears-R20, R22
Eyes-V06
Hair-W1, W3, W5, V12
Bodysuit/shoes/collar-BG01, BG05, V15
DP-DCWV the Basics Stack
Card stock-Recollections Mauve Passion, South Beach
Edge punch-ek success Bubbles
Ribbon-Michaels $1 shiny blue trim
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image and sentiment panel on homemade purple foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.
Now it's your turn. Head over to Charisma Cardz Challenge and Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and take one or both challenges.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

4 comments:

~ginny said...

Hey Greg! You have some mad coloring skills with your Copics - nicely done!
I love the elevation of your image & sentiment and the papers you chose... very nice design! I read you have an '85 Fiero - I have an '85 MR2 that I would not part with for the world - so I relate to that interest!
Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#105 "Use a Birthday Sentiment or the No. 4"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Allison said...

what a fab card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
Allisonx

PoppyK said...

Great card, Thank you for joining in with Charisma Cardz. Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

Renate said...

Great card! Love how you've repeated the image on the inside of the card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this fourtnight. :)