Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pastel Effie

February is more than half over. And it's time for a new challenge at the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group here. As a Design Team member, I've moved over to the FB team.
The New challenge theme for this month (Feb 15-Mar 14) is

“Soft Spring Colors “

The FREE image we will be sharing is our Sassy “ Effie Trinket (1)”

*To request image send request to ssdpcp(at)gmail(dot)com
*You MUST use the Monthly Progressive Sassy Studio Designs image
*You MUST create a project based on the current challenge theme
*You have until 11:59pm EDT on February 13th to upload your creation in the Monthly Progressive Challenge #9 album. (your photo has to uploaded to the album to be eligible for Prize)
*You may enter as often as you wish during the month long time.
*The prize is two Sassy Studio Designs images of the winner's choice

You may upload your picture to the main thread, but to be eligible for the Prize your picture must be uploaded to the assigned album

**By accepting the SSD freebie image, you agree to follow SSD Term of Use.


I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (#97)

Here is what I created.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Effie Trinket (1) digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Lips-R30, R32
Eyes-B02
Hair-E50. E53, E55
Dress-B00, B02, RV52, RV34, RV29, V12, V15
Shoes-V12, V15
DP-DCWV Stack 5
Cardstock-Recollections Butterfly Wings pack
White brads from stash
Paper flowers from stash

I popped up the image panel on homemade pink foam squares.  I colored the light blue flower with a B00 Copic.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Hopefully you'll play along and create something "Springy". I just reopened a FB account so I could see what you create.  Don't let me down.

Thanx for looking and please comment.


post signature

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, this is so pretty! Love the colors you used. And your coloring is fabulous as always.