Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Sis

Today is my sister's birthday.  Happy Birthday Wendy! It seems like I make all these cards for challenges, but when an event comes up (Birthday, Anniversary, etc) I can never seem to give the cards away. hahaha Does anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?  So I end up making a card for the celebration.
I used Split Coast Stampers Wed sketch #464.


And made this card for my lovely sister.



inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Birthday girl digital by http://milkcoffeestamps.blogspot.com/
Colored with PrismaColor markers
Skin-PM72, PM71
Hair-PM22, PM69, PM66
Shorts-PM48, PM39
Top-PM12, PM10, PM23, PM19
Cake-PM12, PM10, PM23, PM19, PM48, PM17
DP-My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus pack
Cardstock-Recollections
Diecut-Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle SM
Edge Punch-ek success postage stamp
Circle-Marvy 2" circle punch
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image panel on homemade light green foam squares. And the sentiment circle on a second layer of foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Thanx for looking, please comment and follow.


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card Greg - your sister is going to love it!! AND you are not alone - I have so many cards, I can almost rival Hallmark. BUT each time I go to choose one to give away, I can't pick one that I wan't to part with, gah!!! I have to give them away or else open a store and soon!! Have a great one!
lyn