Thursday, August 1, 2013

Surf's Up

So where do you like to go on vacation? Do you go to the same place every year? Or travel around to different places? Well that's the theme for this week's Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.  "Travel or Vacation Themed".  When I was young, my family didn't go away for vacations a lot.  Then later (when I got in High School) we would go to Myrtle Beach, SC every summer.  That continued until I was 23 or so.  So when I saw "vacation", the first thing I thought of was the beach. So I had to use one of the Sassy beach images.  And here it is.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image- Beach Resort Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Lips-R20, R22
Eyes-B21, B24
Hair-E50, E53, E55, E34
Glasses-G00, G02
Swimsuit-YR02, YR04, YR07
Shoes-YR02, YR04, YR07, E53, E55, E57
Necklace-B24, B26, YR02, YR07
DP-DCWV Prints for the Year Ultimate Stack
Cardstock- Staples colored cardstock, Recollections
Ribbon-k*i memories 1/4" Haunted Spots
Sentiment-DCWV Prints for the Year Ultimate Stack

This card is larger than a A2 card.  It is 4 1/4" x 7 3/8.  I popped up the image and sentiment on homemade black foam squares.  And added a smaller image and more DP to the inside.

If you haven't gone on vacation, I hope you have a great time.  If you have already gone somewhere, I hope you had a great time.  Even if you are having a Staycation, hope it is great and relaxing.  In the mean time, don't forget to join us at Sassy Studio Designs for this week's DTBST challenge.  You could win free images. (2 chances if you use a SSD image)

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, very cool card! Love her sunglasses and those colors.