Sunday, May 12, 2013

Robot Motivation


Beep beep booop beep bop. (translation: "Join the Hambo Hoedown")  This week at the Hambo Hoedown. It's all about the robots and a sketch.  Here's the sketch for this week's challenge.


So here's what I came up with.


Stuff I Used:
Image-Robot digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
C1, C3, C5, C7, YR02, YR04, YR07
DP-DCWV the Glitter stack
Cardstock-Recollections
Chrome paper-Recollections Foil paper
Lower panel-Carbon Fibre Vinyl
Sentiment-Hambo stamps 

I used my Martha Stewart score pad to score lines into the back of the chrome panel to imitate welded panels.
I popped up the image and sentiment panels on homemade black foam squares.
 I rotated the sentiment panel from the sketch.
I seem to be making quite a few limited color cards lately.

Thanx for looking and please comment.
  

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C-U-T-E!!! I love your coloring of this little guy and the embossed chrome is an awesome touch!Love it!! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!
Lyn

PS - I tried to become a follower and it kept putting me on the blog maker's site. I went through some of your other cards and they are great!!