Sunday, March 10, 2013

Patty 'O Monkey

Played along again this week at the Hambo Hoedown.  This week's challenge was to add rainbow colors along with a Hambo image.  I used the "Monkey Irish" image I got free for playing along last week.



inside


opened in the easel fold

Stuff I Used:
Image- "Monkey Irish" digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Coat/Hat-G02, G03, G05, G17, YG03, YG06, Y15, Y17
Shoes/Bowtie-YR02, YR04, YR07, E37
Monkey-E31, E33, E34, E37
Pot of Gold-Y15, Y17, Y26, W1, W3, W5
DP- Recollections Printed Cardstock Rainbow
Cardstock-Recollections

I cut the monkey and pot of gold out separately.  Both are popped up on foam squares. Monkey once and the pot twice.  I also popped up the sentiment and inside pot on foam squares.
Rainbow stripes and border on front are strips of colored card stock.  Inside rainbow is computer generated.


 




post signature

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Totally eye-catching, Greg! The outside is fabulous, but the inside really makes this a wow card~! Superb job! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown~!

Kendra said...

AWESOME CARD Greg!! I love that you did the inside as well as the outside. Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week!

Anonymous said...

OK - well, I'd say you definietly nailed the challenge part of the card- You added rainbows and it look so awesome! By the time I got to the photo of the easel set up I could only think WOW! Thanks for joining the Hoedown again this week! I always look forward to what you'll come up with :~)
Lyn