Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby Love

Played along this week at {Pin}spirational Challenges .  Deanne posts a "Pintrest" pic and you use it as inspiration. Here's this week's pic.

So cute

And here's what I came up with.


Inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Stroller Tia digi by  Some Odd Girl
Colored with Copics
Skin-E11, E13, R20
Eyes-YG61, YG63
Hair-Y11, Y21, E34
Dress-R20, R22
Stroller-B00, B02, B91, C1, C3
DP-DCWV Stack 5
Cardstock-Recollections
Buttons- my stash
Floss-DMC color #422

I cut the image out with a stroller shape in the background.  I popped it up on foam dots.  Buttons are attached with homemade glue dots.

I'm also entering my card in the challenge at MarkerPOP- Embellish with Buttons.

Tia, the baby and I love to read your comments.  We also like when people follow me.



post signature

3 comments:

Marina said...

You know how to use those markers! Beautiful colouring. Love the button embellishments and the spotty panel.
Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina

morentin1326 said...

wow... what a beautiful colored image... just love your creation... saw it on my email and just had to see it on your blog... new follower...

Deanne Saunders said...

That is just the cutest!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

~DEANNE~