Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Irish Dancer


I got to play along again at "Imagine That!".  It's a progressive challenge.  Meaning, if you play along, follow the rules and submit your project before the deadline.  You are e-mailed the next image(s) for free.  This was the 2nd challenge at "Imagine That!" digis by Kris.  Check it out here.  This time it was an Irish Dancer theme.  I chose the "Kathleen" and "sentiment" for my card. I didn't go the traditional St Patrick's colors.


Stuff I Used:
Image-Kathleen Irish Dancer by Imagine That! digis by Kris
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Hair-YR02, R24, E08
Dress-YG03, YG06, YG63, B21, B24
Socks-B91, C1
Gold knots on Dress-American Crafts gold gel pen
Sentiment-Imagine That! digis by Kris
DP-Core Couture Blue Diamonds, We R Memory Keepers White Out Collection Explore-Roam
Swirls-Le Pen Brown

I drew some brown (it looks black in the photo) swirls behind the image to mimic the swirls on the DP. The light blue panel behind the image is very sparkly, but doesn't show up much in the photo.

I enjoy the challenges at "Imagine That!". And the images are great to color.  Check it out and join in.

I think I heard Kathleen say that if you commented, she would come to your house and dance for you.





post signature

2 comments:

Kristine said...

OH this is fantastic Greg!! Love the bright funky colors. You know, when I was Googling pics to inspire my drawing I saw such bright colorful costumes like neon pink and dazzling purples, blues etc. Not all St. Patty's has to be green *Ü* And, love her hair... of course I'm a li'l partial as I'm a redhead, ha! Thanks so much for entering the challenge again!! With 2 daughters and no boys I do tend to go girly with most of my drawings, but I'm going to make a point to try some more masculine digis. ;) We'll see how that goes! Take care & happy crafting!!

Kelly L said...

Beautiful job, Greg! I love the whimsical DP you used, and the swirls and coloring of your image are perfect too! :) Lovely job. If Kathleen comes dancing, tell her to wear her dusting clothes too. I need all the help I can get.