Saturday, January 26, 2013

Platespinning

Played along again this week at the Hambo Hoedown.
This week's challenge was a round card  with spirals or swirls.  I got the "Plate Spinner" digi free since I played along last week.  I found the orange paper with the swirls on the back of some Halloween paper. I figured... Perfect!  And the main background paper has the "spirally" circles.  Also perfect.  I decided to make it an easel card. I cut the sentiment (inside and out) panels with swirls also. And hand drew swirls on the edges with my Copics.


Digital Image- Plate-Spinner by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copic markers
YR68, B02, R35, R39, E11, E13, E33, E37
Paper- We R Memory Keepers: Explore-Hubcaps,
Orange swirl by ?
Burgundy and Lt Blue- Recollections  
I popped up the orange circle and sentiment and popped up the image above it.  The inside sentiment was also popped up.

I can't wait to see what next week's digi and challenge is going to be.  They always come up with something great.








post signature

3 comments:

Laura W said...

Great card Greg! I saw your entry and thought I'd pop in to take a look. Love your colour choices too :)

(p.s did you know you have word verification on? Some people may not leave a comment because of it. Took me a few tries before I got it right-lol)

Anonymous said...

Greg - great card last week at Hambo Hoedown! Well diserved win! This week's is awesome too!! Love the papers...they send your eyes "spinning" in all directions! AND I thought you had a cool stamp for your sentiment and then read you did it yourself - Love it!
Thanks for joining the Hoedpwn again this week!
Lyn

Hambo Hoedown said...

Super design. The added swirls on your sentiment are perfect doodles for this week's Hoedown challenge! Thank you for joining us again and congratulations on your Best in Show last week!