Friday, January 18, 2013

Hambo Hoedown 98

I played along again this week in the Hambo Hoedown.  http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/  Because I played last week I received the refrigerator digi for free. This week's challenge was "Leftovers".
I used some argyle patterned paper I had left after making a card for my nephew's adoption back in September of 2010.  The heart button is also from the buttons I got for the adoption card. 


Digital stamp: "Refrigerator" by Hambo Stamps
DP: DCWV the Stack 5
Sentiment: Computer generated
Accessories: Heart button, Embroidery Thread, White gel pen stitching
I popped up the Fridge, the fridge doors, handles, artwork and sentiment.
Image was colored with Copics



Here is the original card.

4 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

Great use of your leftovers! Love the layout and the eye-catching design of your card! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown again this week!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you joined the Hoedown again this week! I love the layout and color choices in your card! The original was pretty fantastic too!!
Lyn

Monica Hunter said...

Great job with this "leftovers" challenge! I especially love all of the dimension on the refrigerator. I'm so glad you've been playing along with us in the Hoedown!

Kate Smith said...

Hi, Greg! I love that fridge card... I'm going to have to go that digi!