Thursday, February 18, 2016

Tink in Blue

Happy Thursday. Hoping everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. It's time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. This week's challenge (#321) is "My Favorite Colors Are". (use your favorite color combo).  My favorite color is blue. And I really like the combo of blue and green.  I also wanted to use the image that will be the featured image tomorrow for the "Flashback Friday" at Sassy Studio Designs.  I decided to make a easel card.



open

inside

side view

Stuff I Used:
Image-Tink Sassy digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G03
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E53, E43, E57
Outfit/boots-B95, B97, YG23, YG25
Wings-YG21, Wink of Stella clear glitter
DP-DCWV White Ginger pack
Card stock-Recollections Earth pack
Die cut-Spellbinders Deckled Rec Sm.
Ribbon-Darice Basic satin white, Darice Trims Ombre velvet blue
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade blue foam squares. I added a smaller image on the inside. You can't really get the full effect of the Wink of Stella on the wings or the foil accents in the DP.
Now it's your turn to create something.  Remember to stop by Sassy Studio Designs tomorrow to pick up the Tink Sassy image.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: