Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ice Cream Hearts

I'm back! Did you miss me? I haven't posted anything for Sassy Studio Designs in a while.  I'm now on the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge team for the month of February.  This week's challenge is "Bleeding Love" Challenge #319 (use hearts on your project).  I found some glitter foam hearts and thought they'd be perfect.


inside

side view

Stuff I Used:
Image-Ice Cream Cindy digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B95
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Dress-RV11, RV13
Shoes-B21, B12
Stool-E31, E35
Ice cream-RV11, RV13, E23, E25, E50, E53, E31
DP-Authentique Sweetness 6x6 pack
Cardstock-Recollections Earth pack
Hearts-Glitter foam conversation hearts

I popped up the top "Ice Cream Parlor" strip on homemade foam squares.  And popped up the image on a double layer of foam squares to pop it up even more.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create something for the challenge.  Put your "heart" into it and get crafting.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: