Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wreath in Pink

Happy November. (I know it's already the 5th).  I've moved over to the "Dare To Be Sassy Thursday" challenge team for the month of November at Sassy Studio Designs. This week's challenge is an easy one. "Your Choice" #306.  I thought I should maybe make a Christmas card to get them started.  So that's what I did.



opening

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Wreath digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
YG05, YG17, RV04, RV06, RV09, R27, R29
DP-Recollections City Sidewalks
Cardstock-Recollections 
Sequins-Mixed sequins Red

I popped up the wreath on homemade pink foam squares.  I also popped up the ribbon pieces on more foam squares.  I added a smaller image on the inside.

Now it's your turn to join in the fun.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: