Thursday, November 19, 2015

Effie Thank You

It's Thursday. Time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge #308 "Give Thanks" at Sassy Studio Designs. At first I was just thinking "Thanksgiving" themed cards.  Then I thought, "Why not just a Thank You card".  So that's what I made.  And being that the last "Hunger Games" movie (Mockingjay part 2) comes out tomorrow, I thought I'd use an Effie Trinket image. I made a side step card this time.


side view

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Effie Trinket 1 digital image
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B02
Lips-R12, R14
Hair-Y21, YR21, RY24
Dress/shoes-W3, W5, YR04, YR07, B41, B21
DP-my Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Charm 6x6 pack
Card stock-Recollections Spice Market pack
Ribbon-k*i memories Graphite solid
Paper flowers/Brads-stash

I popped up the sentiment and image on homemade tan foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create something for the challenge.

Thanx for looking an please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: