Thursday, May 21, 2015

You're Invited

It's Thursday and that means it's time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge ( #282) at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week the challenge is "Save the Date" (make an invitation). I'm continuing my trend to use the "Pin Up Photographer Portrait" image for my DTBST challenges this month.
Here's what I made.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Pin Up Photographer Portrait image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored on the computer
DP-American Crafts best of create paper
Card stock-Stash
Sentiment-Sentimints at Sassy Studio Designs

I colored the image on the computer since it is an invitation that could be produced in multiples. And it is a simple layout so it can be made many times with ease.
Now it's your turn to create something for the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: