Thursday, May 14, 2015

Getting Tagged in a Photo

Thursday is here.  Time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#281).  This week the challenge is to "Make a Tag".  I haven't made a tag in awhile.  So this was a change for me.  I decided to use the "Pin Up Photographer Portrait" again this week.

Stuff I Used:
Image-Pin Up Photographer Portrait digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B02
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-W3, E44, E47, E49
Top-V12, V15
Camara-N0, N2, N4, B41
Glasses-YG25, YG17, B41
DP-DCWV the White Ginger stack
Brad-Stash
Ribbon-Offray Spool 'O Ribbon 1/4" light green
I created the film strip in the computer.  I popped up the image on homemade lt. green foam squares.

Now it's your turn to take the challenge.  Let's see what you make.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: