Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad

Just wanted to post the card I made for my Dad's birthday today.  I got the idea from a card I saw at kwernerdesign.  Here's her card.

And here's my take on it.


inside


I hand drew the head of lettuce, then scanned it into the computer.  Printed it out and colored it with PrismaColor markers.
PM27 Apple Green, PM36 Lime Green
The background paper is from the green 6x6 pack from Studio g.
Sentiments are computer generated.
I popped up the image on homemade green foam squares.

Thanx for looking and please comment.


post signature

3 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Very Creative, and hey I had to do a little more looking while I was here.

Anonymous said...

This is great! Awesome that you can draw too!!
lyn

Cindy Groh said...

Fun sentiment. I love the way you decorate the insides. Peopl ethink I'm silly for putting sentiments and what nots in the insides of my cards but I think it adds to their awesomeness:) LOL