Monday, November 4, 2013

BGF- Bubble Gum Friends


It's Monday, that means a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  And this week it's being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs.  The challenge this week is "Ribbon, Fiber, Twine".  As a SSD DT member I played along.  I thought I'd use all three.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bubblegum Sassy digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B24
Lips-R20
Hair-Y23, Y26, YR24
Jeans-B91, B95, B97
Tanktop-YR00, YR02, YR04
Shoes-YR02, YR04, W1, W3, V04
Shirt-V04, V06
Belt-W1, W3, Sakura gel pen glitter
Bubble-RV00
DP-DCWV Prints for the Year Ultimate Stack
Card stock-Recollections Jewel (blue), South Beach (pink)
Felt-Rainbow Classic Light Blue
Ribbon-k*i memories Orange solid
Twine-Darice Baker's twine orange/white stripe
Embossing folder-Cuttlebug "Best Friends" mini folder ( I cut the folder and rejoined it at the top so I could use it on the top of the card stock)
Embossed lines-Martha Stewart scoring board
Sentiment-Computer generated

I ran a strip of felt through my 2 1/2" Xyron machine.  Adhered it to a piece of card stock and cut a 5/8" strip. Adhered it to the card and wrapped the ribbon around.  I popped up the image on homemade lt. blue foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

I cut all the DP and card stock pieces out of a different style of papers (more fall like).  I didn't like the colors.  So I re-cut everything with brighter papers.
Hopefully I did okay and have inspired you to play along this week at Incy Wincy Designs.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, super cute card! Love your coloring and that awesome paper you used.

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Greg - this is a lovely card and it's great for a teen girl!!!! Love the bright colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our "Ribbon, Twine or Fibres" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

dragonllew said...

Great card sorry this comment is cut and paste but I'm having trouble typing tonight and wanted to pop by and say thanks for joining in with our challenge at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x