Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Pirate from Pittsburgh


Shiver me Timbers. It's time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#195) at Sassy Studio Designs. And this week's challenge is "Ahoy Matey Pirate Challenge". So grab your favorite Sailor/Pirate image. There are some great ones at the Sassy Studio Designs Store like Angelica, Pirate Penny, Captain Jack, William, etc.and get creating.  You don't have to use a SSD image, but if you do use a SSD image you get to double your chances of winning 2 free images.  Here's what I created.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Angelica digital stamp by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Lips-R20, R22
Eyes-B45
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Pants-W1, W3
Boots/Belt-C3, C5, C7
Vest-E33, E35
Corset-R32, R35
Blouse-B41
Treasure chest-E31, E33, E35, E37
DP-DCWV the Photo Stack 2
Bling-Starform Glitter stickers  Gold/Silver
Sentiment-Computer generated

I drew the chest in CorelDRAW x4. I added more of the Glitter sticker circles as the treasure after I colored it.  I popped up Angelica and the chest on homemade foam squares.  The Glitter stickers have much more sparkle than shows in the photos.  I added a smaller image and another string of bling on the inside along with the sentiment.

What Arrrrr you waiting for?  You don't want me to make you walk the plank, do you?  Join us for the fun. You'll make me a Jolly Rodger (if my name was Rodger.)

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

LOL, Greg! That sentiment is hiliarious! Great design and love the background.