Thursday, April 25, 2013

Polka Dottie

This week's challenge at Charisma Cardz is "Polka Dots".  And being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs. When I saw the polka dot theme, for some reason the first thing I thought of was "swimsuit".  So I decided to use the "Beach Resort Sassy".  But I didn't even make the swimsuit polka dotted.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Beach Resort Sassy digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E11, E13
Hair-E31, E34, E37
Glasses-B00
Swimsuit-YG00, YG03
Necklace-YG00, YG03, Gelly Roll Gold gel pen
Shoes-YG00, YG03, E33, E13
DP-DCWV the Glitter Mat Stack
Cardstock-Recollections
Ribbon-Celebrate It 1/8" Holiday ribbon
Punch-EK Success Swiss Cheese punch
Faux stitched dots-Pentel Sunburst white gel pen
Flowers-paper flowers from stash 
I added dots to the flowers with gel pens and added Colorbok metal dots colored with Copics centers
I popped up the ribbon panel and image on foam squares above the punched panel.

Thanx for looking and please comment.


post signature

7 comments:

pinky said...

This is just brilliant Greg, gets me in the mood for summer lol. Love the colours and great borders.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Well I am doty about this Greg! It is so striking and all those dots work so well. Happy weekend, Judy x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card Greg. I love the sassy image and the great bright colours.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week in our polka dot challenge.

Sarahx

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

Vee said...

Lovely design and colour scheme. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Bubbles said...

Really fabulous card, what an image and wonderful colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, love all the different polka dots you used. Great coloring and love how you did her sunglasses.