Monday, September 5, 2016

Popcicle Love

Happy September! And "Happy Labor Day" to everyone in the U.S.  I can't believe summer is almost over. Being it's the first Monday of the month, it's time for the newest challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. This challenge is a "Color Challenge". Here is your inspiration.
You must use at least 3 of these colors.

The challenge has 2 sponsors this time.

and

I used the "Ice Lollie" image from Miezo Stamps. Here is what I created.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Ice Lollie digital stamp by Miezo Stamps
Colored with Copics
R14, R17, E33, E35, N0
DP-Carta Bella "Soak Up the Sun" 6x6 pack
Card stock-Staples Cherry, Yellow, Recollections Blue Ohmbre pack
Sentiment-Hand drawn with Le Pen Oriental Blue
I popped up the image and sentiment on home made pink foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create something.  Lets see what you can do.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: