Monday, June 6, 2016

Book of Secrets

Happy June.  It's the 1st Monday of the month, so that means it's time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This time the challenge is "Alter Something".  Our sponsors this time around are

Oddball Art 
and
Bugaboo
Bugaboo Stamps

I used a Bugaboo Stamps image that I had in my collection.  I used GPJeans.
I chose to alter a Journal/Notebook that I had gotten a while back.

Stuff I Used:
Image-GPJeans digital image by Bugaboo Stamps
Colored with PrismaMarkers
Skin-PM72, PM 71
Eyes-PM39
Lips-PM10
Hair-PM22, PM66, PM65
Shirt-PM25, PM27
Jeans-PM48
Shoes-PM109, PM111
Edge Punch-Fiskars Changable punch "Up in the Clouds"
DP-Recollections Rainbow Pack 
Journal-Darice Natural paper Notebook
Glitter tape-Darice Sparkle tape Blue
Book of Secrets-Computer generated

Now it's your turn to alter something and join in the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: