Friday, December 4, 2015

Here Comes the Bride

Welcome to the first Flashback Friday for December at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week's image is "Holiday Bride".

I decided to make a Z fold card this time.  I didn't just want to make a "Holiday" themed card so I made a plain wedding card.


opening 1

opening 2

inside 1

inside 2

Stuff I Used:
Image-Holiday Bride digital by SSD
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B14
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Dress-W1, W3, YG21, YG23, Y26
Bouquet-Y26, YG21, YG23
DP-me & my big ideas Mambi Sheets
Card stock-Staples grey
Ribbon-Darice Trim Accents Mixed gold & glitter
Pearls-queen & co pearls pearl color

Now it's your turn to create something.  YOU CAN GET THIS IMAGE FOR FREE! All you have to do is join the SSD Facebook Fan Page and it will be available for you to download for 24 hours ONLY!

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: