Friday, September 11, 2015

Brandy goes Back to School

Happy Friday. Time for the next Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week's image is:
Backpack Brandy

I used a sketch from Split Coast Stampers.
#556
Here's my card.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Backpack Brandy digital image by SSD
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-E57
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E53, E43, E57
Outfit-YR02, YR04, B91, B95, Y23, Y26, W1, W3
Shoes-T23, Y26
DP-DCWV the Homeroom Stack
Caedstock-Staples cardstock pastels
Button-Trendy Buttons Big bag of buttons
Floss-DMC 350
Corner Rounder-Fiskars squeeze corner rounder

I popped up the image on homemade foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn.  Head over to Sassy Studio Designs and pick up the image.  It's available through Thursday September 17th.  Then it goes back into the archives and another image will be available.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: