Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Walk in the Flowers

It's the last Thursday of August.  Time for the last Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs of August. This week the challenge is "How does your garden grow?" (#296 Use Flowers) I used a sketch from Split Coast Stampers (#553).

There are many great images I could use.  I used the "Bloom" image.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bloom by SSD
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-YG23
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-Y23, Y26, YR24
Dress-RV63, RV66, B00, B02, YG13, YG23
Umbrella-E23, E25, RV63, RV66, YG13, YG23
Shoes-RV63, RV66
DP-DCWV Purple Flowers 
DP-paper pizazz Lt blueplaid 
DP-paper pizazz purple plaid
Card stock-Recollections 
Punch-Fiskars changeable punch Daisy Chain 
Rhinestones-studio 18 
Faux stitching-Le Pen Lt Blue

I popped up the image on homemade lt. green foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create something for the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature