Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wild Jane

It's Thursday and time for the first Dare To Be Sassy Thursday (DTBST) challenge (#267) at Sassy Studio Designs for February.  This week the challenge is "Anything Goes".  I needed to make a card for my sister's birthday on the 13th, so that's what I made.  I used the Jungle Jane image.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Jungle Jane-Cavewoman digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B02
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-Y23, Y26, YR24
Outfit-E23, E25
Boots-E31, E33, E23, E25
DP-DCWV Cinnamon Luster stack
Card stock-Recollections Spice Market pack 
Die cut-Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles Sm
Ribbon-Spool'O'Ribbon 1/8" 
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade tan foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now join in and create something for this week's challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: