Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bee-utiful

I just joined the 2 Cute Ink FB group and thought I'd participate in the newest challenge with the Freebie.  I saw a card made by K Werner Designs here.  And thought I'd make my card using the same technique.
Here's what I made.


inside

Stuff I Used
Image-"Bee Happy" Jan 2015 Freebie
Colored with PrismaColor markers
Colors used
PM 109 Cool Grey 20%
PM 111 Cool Grey 40%
PM 20 Process Yellow
PM 17 Yellow Orange
PM 48 Non Photo Blue
PM 8 Pink
PM 1 Process Red
DP-American Crafts Amy Tangerine
Cardstock-Stash 
Gel Pen-Sakura Gelly Roll Clear glitter 
Die cut-Spellbinders Classic Ovals LG
Faux stitching-American Crafts Gel pens orange, lt. blue
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the DP panel on the front on foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP (the cut out from the Die cut) on the inside.

It was fun making this card. Head over to http://www.2cuteink.com/, sign up for the newsletter and get your Freebie.  You only have until the 8th.  Then make something for the FB challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: