Friday, June 6, 2014

Bride Journal

June is here. So I've moved over as a SSD DT member to the Flashback Friday team at Sassy Studio Designs. This week we have the great image "Bella Bride" as inspiration.  It's available in the SSD Store at a discount price this week.  I decided to make something other than a card this time around.
I made a what I'd call a "Bride's Journal".


close up of image

inside

back

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bella Bride digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Lips-R20, R22
Eyes-B23
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Dress-C1, C3, C5
Roses-Y23, Y26, YR24, G24, Gold gel pen
DP-me & my Big ideas Mambi sheets, Gold paper
Card stock-Staples grey
Ribbon-Darice Trim Accents Mixed gold-silver 
Rhinestones-Michaels $1 gold
Journal-Darice Natural paper 4 3/4 x 7 
Cricut cartridge-Accent Essentials

I covered the journal with the DP using rubber cement as the adhesive. I added grey card stock on the inside covers.  I popped up the image on white foam squares
.I made a small card (2 1/4" x 4 1/4") and envelope to co-ordinate with the journal
small card

card & journal

Hopefully you've been inspired to create something with the "Bella Bride" image.  You know you have at least 1 wedding to go to this summer.  And you will make a card anyway. So comment here then head to the Sassy Studio Designs Store and pick up this image.








post signature

No comments: