Monday, June 10, 2013

Straw and Sunflowers

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the bi-weekly challenge (#52) at Fetch A Sketch. As a DT member at Sassy Studio Designs, I played along.
Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Scarecrow Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Lips-R20, R22
Eyes-B00, B02
Hair-Y21, YR21, E57
Outfit-E31, E33, E34. YG61, YG63, Y13, Y15, Y26
DP-DCWV the Four Seasons 12x12 pack
Cardstock-Recollections Cream & Kraft
Diecut-Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large & Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
Corner rounder-Fiskars squeeze 1/4" corner rounder
Faux stitching- Pentel Sunburst white gel pen
Inside sentiment- Created & Computer generated by me

I only rounded 2 opposite corners on the panels rather than all 4.  I made the horizontal panel from pieces of straw. (She is a Sassy Scarecrow after all)  The oval image panel is popped up in 2 layers of homemade black foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more sunflowers to the inside.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow. 

post signature

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, this is just stunning!!!! I love everything about it. The colors, the patterned paper, the coloring, the stitching and the sentiment are wonderful. AMAZING!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Greg your work is just amazing! You are so talented!! LOVE your interpretation of the sketch and your coloring is PERFECT! Awesome job!
HUGS from OHIO (but always a Pittsburgh native)
Darlene

Tip Top said...

Heheh - sort of card I need to send on a very regular basis!

Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch